To setup the store to look exactly like on demo, you will need to import files from Demo content folder of the theme package archive.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Files.
- Click on Upload files button.
- From the Upload files popup window, choose all the images located in Demo Content > Images folder of your theme package archive.
Importing sample products
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
- Click on Import link.
- From the Import products by CSV file popup window, select rocket_landing_products.csv or rocket_launch_products.csv file located in Demo Content > Products folder of your theme package archive.
Blog posts, pages, menus, collections can't be imported automatically in Shopify and have to be created manually: